External Referral Program
It Pays to Know Talented People
Who you know can earn you dough
Know someone who might be a match? Eqlipse offers a $10,000 referral bonus for all qualified hires! If you connect us with top talent, we’ll cut you a check if they’re hired. The more you refer, the more we’ll pay. There is no limit to how many referral bonuses you can receive.
Browse our jobs to find positions eligible for a referral bonus
Know someone that would align with Eqlipse? Let us know and we’ll take it from there.
If your referral gets hired, you get paid. Terms and conditions apply.
If you are an Eqlipse employee, please use the internal Eqlipse referral program to submit your referral.
Terms & Conditions
- All external referrals must have active TS/SCI with full scope polygraph clearances. Qualified hires must be an individual (not a business entity), be at least 18 years of age, be a legal resident of the U.S. Referral cannot be a current contractor, contractor employee, temporary worker, consultant of Eqlipse or its affiliate, or otherwise be affiliated with Eqlipse or its affiliates. Self-referrals will not be accepted. Eqlipse reserves the right to determine whether the referred applicants are qualified for open positions covered by the program. Eqlipse reserves the right to modify or discontinue this program at any time.
- The referral award will be paid out in one installment; after the hired referral has worked for Eqlipse on a billable program for at least six (6) months. You must complete a W-9 and any additional required forms upon your referral’s hire to Eqlipse.
- The referrer will receive $10,000 for an eligible referral after the referral has been hired by Eqlipse to a billable project for six (6) months.
- Referral is valid for up to one (1) year from date of resume submission.
- Resumes of past Eqlipse employees who have worked for the company, within the last twelve (12) months will not qualify as a valid submission for the external referral awards program.
- Only one referral award can be granted per candidate. If the candidate has already been submitted to Eqlipse by another source, or is already in employment discussions with Eqlipse, they are not eligible for the referral awards program. Retroactive submissions are not eligible.